Join Our Community!
Chartwell Center strives to make a difference in the everyday life of our children and adults on the autism spectrum. We are a New Orleans not-for-profit, which makes its decisions based on what is best for our community, our families, and the individuals that we serve.
Your donation to Chartwell helps our individuals achieve joyful participation in everyday life. Autism is a DSM-V diagnosis that affects a broad range of skills along a spectrum of severity. We work with those that are most affected by autism – where a traditional environment cannot meet their needs. We are able to implement best practices across the broad age ranges we serve, while also tailoring our services to the truly individual needs of our children, adolescents and adults. Our ultimate goal is to transition those individuals to a more traditional environment or continue to provide services for those who need them for a lifetime.
Funding also enables us to maintain high level training for our teachers, therapists and parents. Finally, it helps us communicate this knowledge to the broader New Orleans autism community.
Choose How You Would Like to Contribute!
- Tax-deductible contribution through
- Honorarium: Make a birthday or holiday gift to honor a special person in your life.
- Restricted Funding: specify where you would like your donation to make its impact – scholarship, capital, general operating funding, or outreach.
- Memorial: Make a memorial gift in remembrance of a loved one.
- Deferred Giving: Establish a deferred giving program that will offer you significant tax benefits.
Select us as your preferred non-profit Amazon Smile when making purchases on Amazon.com!
AmazonSmile is a way to have the AmazonSmile Foundation give .5% of every purchase you would normally make on Amazon towards your favorite non-profit.
For more information about the AmazonSmile program, go to http://smile.amazon.com/about